Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Washington DC Cherry Blossoms

I was in Washington DC with a great friend, Harriet, this morning.  It was a perfect Spring day and the blossoms were beautiful which I hope you can see from this painting.  I used five different brushes to complete this piece of Chinese Brush Art.

It was an inspirational morning.  Thousands of people were  admiring the gift from the Japanese people.  The Washington DC Cherry Blossom Festival is in full swing.  You can find out more about it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. My vocabulary has been reduced to "wow" and "pretty." I know that I should say why I like this but . . . I liked the cherry blossoms that were here at the Forbidden Gardens. Having them here made me long for the ones in D. C. much less. This is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete